How to get Fair and Naturally Glowing Skin in 1 week
1. Drink Water: Drinking water can help you rejuvenate you skin cells. Hydrated body always have soothing and soft skin.
2. Avoid Junk Food: Street foods or junk food can stimulate your gut in a wrong way. It can trigger acne and other facial spots. It can take away your skin glow.
3. Use Homemade Scrub: Exfoliate your face and scrub out dead skin cells. This will help rejuvenate your face and may help lighten skin color. Very good for removing tans.
4. Travel in Car: Working women are vulnerable to pollutants which are out their in our environment. Traveling in a car can prevent toxin exposures.
5. Avoid Sun: If you want to keep a glowing face all the time, then avoid sun rays. UV rays can harm your skin and may lead to dark spots and trigger signs of aging.
6. Eat Natural: Healthy eating habits is the strongest weapon against rough and dry skin. Eat nutrient rich diet and fruits to get glowing and fair skin
How Remove Dead Skin Cells to Get Glowing Face
Over the time your skin shed some dead cells. Because of makeup and natural pollutants, some dead cells remain on your face. To rejuvenate skin try exfoliating with a homemade facial scrub.
How to make Facial Scrub at Home:
To make this scrub to lighten your skin color you will need honey and oats.
1. Take 5 tablespoons of oats and put it in blender.
2. Blend for 15-20 seconds to get scrub ready oats powder.
3. Add liberal amount of honey to make thick oats paste.
4. Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
5. Apply a thick layer of this homemade scrub on your face.
6. With your fingers, gently massage in circular motion.
7. Scrub your face for 3-5 minutes.
8. Let this solution sit on your face for 30 minutes.
9. Then wash it of with lukewarm water.
Use this homemade facial scrub 2-3 times a week to get glowing skin.
You may like: Vaginal Rejuvenation – Does it work?
Things to Avoid
Some lifestyle changes can help you achieve your goal. Here are some do’s and don’ts that you must follow:
– Stop smoking ASAP.
– Reduce the consumption of alcohol.
– Eat antioxidants rich fruits like apple and banana.
– Exfoliate your skin at-least once in 15 days.
– Avoid keeping makeup all night.
– Moisturize your skin after every scrub.
– Don’t go out in summer without a hat.
– Use sunscreen creams to avoid skin tans.
Getting glowing and fair skin is very much possible if your natural skin color is light. However, you should keep a distance from the products which promises you wonderland benefits. Love your self the way you are and world will follow.